Fenelon Falls Three Wicks - Scented Candles
Our 100% soy wax candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure quality. Our delicious scents and classic lids provide not only a beautiful scent, but also look great simply sitting on a table or shelf. Our candles are clean burning, and vegan friendly. 6 oz candle will burn for approximately 36 hours and have 1 wick, the 10 oz candle will burn for approximately 60 hours with 3 wicks.
Knowing the area of the home you want to burn your candle is important. the 6 oz will fill a bedroom, bathroom or gally kitchen so if you are looking to fill a larger space, I suggest buying either two of the same scent and burning at the same time in two locations or purchasing the larger 10 oz candle.
Other scents available from Three Wicks Candles
- Milk N Honey
- Eucalyptus Lavender
- Lavender Sage
- Fresh Linen
- House Warming
- Vanilla Bean
- 100% all-natural soy wax
- Echo friendly
- hand poured in small batches
- lead free wicks
- paraffin and phthalate free
- jars are 100% recyclable and reusable
A great candle experience begins with proper candle care and maintenance. Here is some helpful information to make your candle experience a success without disappointments.
On the Safe Side
Always burn candles well away from drafts, other heat sources, and anything flammable. Make sure burning candles are out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Preventing memory rings
As with all candles, the first burn is the most important. To begin, candles should burn one hour for every 1 inch in diameter of the actual candle size. Therefor 1.5 oz candle should be min of 1 hrs 30 min, 6 and 14 oz candles a minimum of 2.5 hrs and the Signature candle a minimum of 5.5 hrs to liquefy the entire top layer of wax. If the wax is not allowed to liquefy or to melt from edge to edge of the jar or tumbler, it will create a “memory ring,” especially if this is the first time the candle is lit. Once a candle has this “memory ring,” it will continue to tunnel and to burn that way for the life of the candle.
Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times
We suggest trimming the wick every 4 hours of burn time. When wick trimming, you should always extinguish the flame, let the candle come to room temperature, and trim the wick to 1/4 of inch before relighting.
How to love your candles longer
- Find a scent that works for you.
- TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times.
- LET THE WAX POOL. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you'll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
- BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts and NEVER leave it unattended while lit.
- Let the candle rest, depending on the jar size you should only burn for the max amount of time listed on the bottom of the jar caution label. I will burn for several hours at a time, trimming when wick gets too long and move wick if it is bending towards outside of jar.
- Always practice safe candle burning.
Use a wick trimmer for a perfect trim
- Place the bottom of the trimmer flush with the surface of the candle.
- Rock the trimmer back so that the “elbow” now rests on the surface of the candle.
- Ensure that your trimmer is at a 45-degree angle to get the proper wick length. This will prevent the wick from being cut too short, causing the candle to burn improperly.
- Bring the two handles together to trim the wick. Discard the remnant wick before lighting.
- Scissors can be used if you don’t have a trimmer. Trimming is very important for safe burning.
Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
It is recommended that after burning for four hours, candles be extinguished, allowed to cool for two hours, and trimmed before relighting. *Note for the signature candle it should burn for minimum of 5.5 hrs and a max of 12 hrs.
Follow the half inch rule
Discontinue use of a candle when ½” of wax remains at the bottom of the jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface or container itself. The glass can get hot on the bottom as the flame nears the base of the jar and most of the wax has been consumed. By following this instruction, the glass will not get too hot.
Storage of Candles
The soy wax and fragrance oils used in my candles are sensitive to both temperature and light, so please be careful when storing candles for an extended period of time. If you store your candle, be sure it is in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or intense light. Keeping it in a dark place like a cupboard or box will protect it from fading and discoloration.
Since candles can be sensitive to extreme cold and heat, it’s best to store them between 50ºF and 85ºF. And be sure not to leave our candles in your car for an extended period of time (particularly on hot days) as they may melt or discolor. Extreme cold causes cracking and separation, so it’s best to follow our temperature guidelines. After long exposure to the cold, you should allow the candle to return to room temperature for a minimum of 2 hours before burning it to minimize potential damage.
Seller HST#74300 7072 RT0001