Dragon's Blood Soap
Couldn't load pickup availability
Description coming soon!
Directions: Dirty hands? No need to explain yourself. Just follow these steps in case you need directions for using soap.
- Wet your hands with water (warm or cold, doesn’t matter).
- Apply soap and lather your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need lyrics to pass the time? An excerpt from Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" should do the trick.
Our soaps are great for in the shower too!
To extend the life of your handcrafted soap:
- Don’t leave it submerged in water for too long
- Store in a dry location away from stream of water
- Allow soap to dry out between uses.
Check out our Soap Net or Savont Soap Holder! Game changers!
Storing Unused Soap - Place unused soap in a paper bag or cardboard box, in a dry location (ie not under the sink if there is condensation on pipes) for longer shelf life.